This product was discontinued. It was replaced by .
CaSaveMsg for Windows 95/NT is a custom action for MS Outlook Rules Wizard and MS Exchange Inbox Assistant.
CaSaveMsg adds save message custom action which can save message body to defined directory either in plain or RTF text format.
Attention: Be sure that either you've installed Rules Wizard to your MS Outlook or you're connected to MS Exchange Server.
- Save message's body to defined directory either in plain or RTF text format with an unique filename.
- The unique filename is based either on subject + time or on random number
- Launch exe with saved message as a parameter
- Installation and deinstallation program
- MS Windows 95 or MS Windows NT 3.51/4.0
- MS Exchange Client (Windows Messaging) connected to MS Exchange Server or MS Outlook with installed Rules Wizard (don't have to be connected to MS Exchange Server)
Please visit my CaSaveMsg FAQ page to learn more about some features.
More details about CaSaveMsg you can also gain from CaSaveMsg Online Documentation.
CaSaveMsg is not free software
You have the opportunity to try the program 30 days at no charge to see if it meets your needs. If you use this software after the 30 day evaluation period a registration fee is required. Credit card ordering and quantity discounts are available. More details you can find on Purchase a License page.
Also don't forget to visit the complete price list which inform you about various license types and quantity discounts.
Now, you can download CaSaveMsg 1.1.