Save Message for Outlook
Save Message is a powerful add-in for MS Outlook that helps Outlook users to automate the process of saving email messages and attachments to disk or net folders.
This action allows users to save messages including their attachments from selected mailbox folder*) as well as incoming and outgoing emails. In addition, the action allows the users to define their own rules for auto saving the messages and/or attachments in delivered or sent emails. Depending on the requirement, multiple rules can be created for processing email messages and attachments.
Email can be saved in plain, RTF, HTML or native Outlook format. There is a possibility to customize message header in the save file and to include attachments info to the saved file. Save Message can work with attachments which were included or embedded to the message or which were included to the message as OLE object.
After saving message or attachment to the file it is possible to launch program with saved file as a parameter.
- auto save
- save to disk or net folder
- save email message either in plain, RTF, HTML or native Outlook format.
- customizable email header
- adding attachment info to saved body
- save message attachments to disk or net folder (support normal, embedded and OLE attachments).
- unique filenames
- run program with saved body or attachment as a parameter
Save Message action replaces CaSaveAtt and CaSaveMsg (our other custom actions for MS Outlook Rules) which were discontinued.
*) is required to process emails manually