Print Message for Outlook
Print Message is a MS Outlook add-in which purpose is to automate the process of printing out email messages including their attachments after they are delivered or are sent.
Emails are printed in plain, RTF or HTML format with an option to customize message header and include attachments info.
Print Message has build-in support for printing HTML format. Graphics and pdf files are printed through 3rd party software, other formats are printed through applications associated to attachments type.
Print Message works with attachments which were included or embedded to the message or which were included to the message as OLE object.
example of printed html message:
- auto print
- print to default of selected printer
- print email message body in Plain, RTF, HTML format.
- customizable email header
- adding attachment info to printed message body
- build-in support for HTML format (doesn't require IE or other internet browser), optional printing of HTML emails by Internet Explorer
- print attachments (support normal, embedded and OLE attachments).
- print to default or selected printer
- print all or only specified attachments of email
- graphic files are printed through 3rd party software
Print Message action replaces CaPrint (our other custom action for MS Outlook Rules) which was discontinued.